Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Cracking The Code 2: Can You Become Aware Of Your Limiting Beliefs?





Welcome back to our continued review of Gregg Braden’s The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits. The first two Belief Codes that we covered laid the groundwork for the seemingly paradoxical stances that science and personal beliefs might have in a direct comparison. This article, covering the next three Belief Codes, will start to lay the groundwork that begins to bridge this perceived gap.

Belief Code 3: Science is a language – one of many that describe the universe, our bodies and how things work.

I re-watched the award-winning film Oppenheimer to prepare for an upcoming viewing of Christopher Nolan’s The Odyssey. As I watched Robert Oppenheimer, tormented by his visualization of the unseen, inner mechanics of the energy of the universe, it struck me that the way he needed to transcribe these visions was in the language of mathematics, something that I personally have never excelled at beyond the most essential level.

Even though I do not understand this esoteric language, I obviously respect its exacting form. I don’t believe that I could utilize it to write poetry, but it certainly can do the work of scientific description in a way that can be recognized and proven by others. Thus, it’s both respected and vital, especially in regard to citing proof of any concept. Keep this in mind as we advance to;

Belief Code 4: If the particles that we’re made of can be in instantaneous communication with one another, be in two places at once, and even change the past through choices made in the present, then we can as well.

OK, it’s time to stretch.

Are you familiar with these seemingly radical notions which are representative of the quantum world? It is a world that we are part and parcel of, as a matter of scientific fact. Please think about this, seriously.

I’m betting that most reading this have some basic awareness that absolutely everything we believe is “solid” is actually empty space, right? Like 99.9999999% empty space, to give you a number you can look up for yourself. The illusion of separation in which we frolic is exactly that; an illusion. But one with rules for the subatomic waves and particles that dance around within its confines. So then;

Belief Code 5: Our beliefs have the power to change the flow of events in the universe – literally to interrupt and redirect time, matter, and space, and the events that occur within them.

This fully fleshed-out statement circles back to the first Code and the power inherent in “mere” observation. How many movies and books are you aware of that speak to the existence of a “multi-verse” where all possibilities exist simultaneously? Think of it as a universal tuner, one where you take on the role of said tuner.

In choosing your signal of focus in any form, visual, auditory, sensory, you transform the space about you via the nature of your choice. Consider how it shifts the energy at any gathering of which you are part. Others are seemingly affected as they focus on your choice of signal.  It can literally change the atmosphere in a flash. I’ll bet that you won’t have to think too hard to find personal experiences of this that you’ve had.

This represents the power that’s broadcast by our firmly held beliefs. They can literally change the world. The only question then regards the scale of the world you happen to be influencing.

We will continue to build on this going forward. I appreciate your interest!


No comments:

Post a Comment