Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trust30, day 5: Travel


If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

There was a place that so intrigued me early on that I went out of my way to get travel brochures and post pictures from them all over my board, refrigerator and mirror. I did that over thirty years ago and I have yet to make that trip.

For me, the place is Tahiti.

One friend has traveled there and thanks to Facebook, I got to vicariously live the journey with her via the amazing pictures that she posted. It reawakened in me the dormant dream and now I think about it often.

To get there, I shall travel in my mind often. I shall gather all of the info in print and on the web and linger over it. I will designate a fund just to "plant the seed" of deliberate intent.

I will see it as accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment